[3830] NDQP W0ZQ Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0zq@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NDQP W0ZQ Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 20:23:46 +0000
                    North Dakota QSO Party - 2020

Call: W0ZQ
Operator(s): W0ZQ
Station: W0ZQ

Class: Mobile LP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   28
   40:   91
   20:  120    116
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  239    116      0  Mults = 48  Total Score = 17,040

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

A one day one-man mini rove to the far SE corner of North Dakota.  I brought my
own food and made just two gas stops; gas was $1.59 a gallon.  No problem
practicing social distancing in this part of our great country as I saw more
deer than I did people.  I did activate five counties; Cass, Barnes, Ransom,
Sargent, and Richland, running 20m phone and CW along with 40 and a little 80m
CW.  Conditions were so-so at best, probably typical ND propagation, with 20m
closing down early while 40m was still not very productive.  None the less, it
was fun to be out and to hand out some Q's.  Thanks to those who stopped by.
73, Jon