[3830] Gagarin DX LY5W SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Gagarin DX LY5W SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 20:50:16 +0000
                    Yuri Gagarin International DX Contest - 2020

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ko15ta
Operating Time (hrs): 3:33

  160:   70     9
   80:  110    12
   40:  110     8
   20:  110    17
   15:
   10:
  Sat:
-------------------
Total:  400    46  Total Score = 124,154

Club:

Comments:

Just played during Easter eating after all other contest's.
Here is too much neighboors with LED QRM now. Carantine time.
People came to country side to spent their time.
This weekend I took part in JiDX CW - about 200 QSO's on 20m.
Georgia QSO Party - 50/60 QSO's
New Mexico QSO Party - 3 QSO.
Made 1 new point to my DX Marathon 2020 CW only - KH0/KC0W.
Interesting what during those 3 hours I had 4 band QSO's with:
RA4Y, RA5G, RK3DK, UA4FER. Best hour was 19z - 148 QSO.
99 percent's is CQ, only few I called.
CHECK LOG, because I tried to do live video on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/saulius.zalnerauskas/videos/3981297998561990/?notif_id=1586719115603894&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic