[3830] 222SprngSprnt KM4KMU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 222SprngSprnt KM4KMU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 02:05:31 +0000
                    222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: KM4KMU
Operator(s): KM4KMU
Station: KM4KMU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM18
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Club:

Comments:

Two FM and One SSB.  All Within 30 miles.  Very quiet out there.  My QTH is in
an urban ditch so not surprised.  Thats why I do the big three from a mountain
top.  I really like the Sprints.  A great chance to tune up my station before
the June Contest.

W4XP  222.100
W2WCM 223.500
K1RZ  223.500

I heard some of CW activity and a couple stations I could not quite reach on SSB
and FM, beams are sharp, rotor is slow.  I miss my 90 deg/sec armstrong rotor
sometimes.  Fun to set up the Jeep mast and antennas for the first time since
January.  Looking good so far for June.

A fun time.

73
John