[3830] CWopsT WS1L HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chandlerusm@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WS1L HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 20:11:55 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 15

Call: WS1L
Operator(s): WS1L
Station: WS1L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  80
   15:   6
   10:
------------
Total:  86  Mults = 85  Total Score = 7,310

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

Elecraft K3S, KPA500 amp, LPDA for 20-10, vertical or dipoles for 80-10, Inv-L
for Top Band.

Started on 15M, since I had just finished a ragchew there.  Not many stations so
after a bit I moved to 20 and found a really nice QRG.  One of thse not too high
up the band, but one where I could hardly hear the stations on either side of
me.  The rate was going well and by 1930 I was on pace to break 100 Q's...

Then some fellow slid down from above with a "QRL? de
<redacted>" and for the next ten minutes I was trying to filter out
key clicks as wide as a schoolbus on a bike path.  Rate went to heck and after a
while it was time to QSY.  Rate never recovered, but oh, well.  Still had fun.

Non-members worked:
K0UU Jeff MN
K5ME Bob TX
KM6Z Vlad CA