[3830] NCCC Sprint AC6ZM LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jloz34@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint AC6ZM LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 03:13:14 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 17

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East TN
Operating Time (hrs): 00.30

  160:
   80:   2      1
   40:  11      9
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  13     10  Total Score = 130

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

My first CW Sprint and it felt like a piranha feeding frenzy! Actually, to be
honest my 1st full effort. I made two other previous attempts and lasted all of
about 3-5 minutes before bailing out thinking these guys are crazy to operate
like this. What a windstorm of an event. My goal was to complete 7 QSO's. I have
to give credit the all those CWT's I participated in with making this a doable
event now. Kind of cool after you get the hang of it. I was totally surprised at
how many familiar CWT call-signs showed up in this event. This is definitely not
for weak-hearted operators, but definitely a blast. They say it gets easier with
time (so sez Ted & Ned). Like Arnold said, "I'll be Back!"