[3830] 222SprngSprnt VE3CRU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 222SprngSprnt VE3CRU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 14:57:56 +0000
                    222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN03mu
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

As the score indicates, I am not contesting.  There was more to work.  Running
FM only on 222.200 horizontal limits the contacts.  My Pryme HT 5W is
working now, but no locals  interested in trying it out, with a beam.

I expect to see more interest in 440 FM simplex with the locals who I try to
coach and mentor.

Thanks to the CSVHF for sponsoring, and to all who participated.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU