[3830] MiQP KV8P Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP KV8P Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 04:55:47 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party - 2020

Call: KV8P
Operator(s): KV8P
Station: KV8P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 11:26

   80:   44     96
   40:    5      2
   20:    0      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   49     98  CW Mults = 29  Ph Mults = 46  Total Score = 14,700

Club: Maumee Valley Contest Club

Comments:

Being right across the border in Toledo, OH it pretty much makes this a 75/80m
only contest for me (other than a few close MI stations and the UP stations on
40m).  That activity was very slow to pick up.  (I probably could have started
about 4pm and had a similar score...)  I operated the entire time with a long
dinner break.

CW activity was a little lighter than I expected, but SSB was wall-to-wall.

All-in-all an enjoyable day for me.

Rob - KV8P