[3830] MiQP KU8E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP KU8E Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 05:28:13 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party - 2020

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 1:22

   80:    7
   40:   17
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   25     0  CW Mults = 17  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 850

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Not really all that fun without any rovers to chase around. Not much CW activity
on either 20 or 40 even though it was open good to MI from GA. I really didn't
feel like CQing on SSB and begging for MI stations like I've done in the past.
The thing I don't like about MiQP is all the MI stations go to 80/75 meters
early and work each other because they count their own counties as multipliers
for in-state stations. I'm too far away to work those stations until it gets
dark.

Hopefully activity will be back to normal (with rovers) next year. The CW bands
were full of stations doing the CQMM CW contest and it was much more fun.

Jeff