[3830] OnQP VE3CV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] OnQP VE3CV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 15:05:59 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2020

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 7:05

  160:    7             7
   80:    4     32     24
   40:   11    261     60
   20:    4     13     13
   15:    1             1
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------
Total:   27    306    105  Total Score = 40,425

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Great Fun!  Had an amazing run on 40m LSB from 8 to 10PM.  Called CQ 3 times and
then just QRZ...worked all states but NE,DE,NV,HI,AK and amazingly MI!...all in
their own contest I guess.  Tough going to find perticipants with all the other
events on 20m.  Only VE3EJ heard me on 15m.
Great way to spend our time at home.  Gotta go move some firewood before the
rain.
New record for HUR me thinks.
73 Jeff VE3CV