[3830] CQMM DX NP2J(K8RF) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX NP2J(K8RF) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 00:23:56 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2020

Call: NP2J
Operator(s): K8RF
Station: NP2J

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: St, Croix USVI
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:
   40:  602     11
   20:
   15:
   10:
----------------------
Total:  602     11  Countries = 66  Total Score = 250,558

Club:

Comments:

I had not operated this contest since 2017, was pleasantly surprised at the high
level of activity!
This contest is shaping into a real major worldwide contest!

Maybe high activity due to everyone locked inside because of this corona virus
BS?
Worked more folks in less time than in 2017.

Anyway was lots of fun, had 3 hours with over 100 per hour so pace was pretty
good.
Lots of Asian Russians and other goodies

High point was working HS8JWH!!!

73
Dan

K3S to AL82 to 1/4 wave vertical

PS- Wife and I both had the Corona virus, it was bad but not end of World, did
make me miss the Spring Stew and ARRL SSB tests...