[3830] CQMM DX SM2U(SM0CXU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX SM2U(SM0CXU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 09:27:58 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2020

Call: SM2U
Operator(s): SM0CXU
Station: SK0UX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SM
Operating Time (hrs): 32
Remote Operation

   80:   79      0
   40:  609     42
   20: 1055     40
   15:    4      0
   10:
----------------------
Total: 1767     82  Countries = 105  Total Score = 1,392,778

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Fine propagations and worked many old friends in Brasil and other places  Thank
you all!
Propagations so good that I will probably lose my four ATH of CQMM: SOSB 10, 15,
20 m as PW2D and 40 m as SM0U. This time my raw score on 20m is higher than my
ATH at 20m!
Worked remote from northern Sweden, Pitea to N. Stockholm SK0UX.
The Remoterig worked fine. Had two Murphys visiting, our antenna switching
system locked up 2 times, thank you Teemu, SM0W who went to the station to fix
it!
73,
Thomas, SM2U/sm0CXU/PY2ZXU/PW2D