[3830] MiQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya.om2vl@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MiQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 16:13:47 +0000
                    Michigan QSO Party - 2020

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   22
   40:   12     10
   20:   26     22
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   60     32  CW Mults = 23  Ph Mults = 23  Total Score = 6,992

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

After 6 years I taked part again on the MI QP. Band was full of contesting
stations in various contests.
  On this weekend was also the Ontario QP (I taked part in 2011, but I forgot
send my LOG with only 9 QSOs). MI QP began 2 hours earlier then ONQP so during
this 2 hours I hunted MI stations on 20m CW and SSB. I thought that I made some
VE3 for QSO Party Challenge points and main interest will be Michigan
stations...
  When started the ON QP on the bands was so many VE3 stations and they'r come
back also on my CQ on SSB (not as MI stations ...) so I decided focused on OQP.
I missed especially on 40m many MI stations because 20m was open so long and
after that I hunted VE3's on 160/80/40m ...
  I worked 33 different counties, 23 on CW and 23 on SSB.

Most QSO's: KB6NU, NF8M, W8WA - (3)

Thanks for the QSOs!

73, Laci OM2VL