[3830] OnQP K3KU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, artboyars@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP K3KU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 22:09:45 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2020

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 6:06

  160:   19      3     15
   80:   27     30     28
   40:   31     11     20
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------
Total:   77     44    161  Total Score = 18,144

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Saturday night and Sunday.  80/75M and 160M quietest I have ever heard; signals
-- even SSB -- popped up like I hear at other stations..  Maybe it was the
absence of intermod from band-cramming high-power sigs.

This weekend I focused on working our Ontario friends.  I'll be looking for you
all again in RAC Canada Day.

I did get a few CQ responses from the CQMM participants. "599 MD/NA"
I only logged one of them, a VA4 (whose call I must have busted; it does not
exist).  N1MM+ pre-filled "MB"; he sent "NA".  I left it in
the log because I got confused for a moment and thought all Canadians counted.