[3830] CQMM DX K9GY SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9GY@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX K9GY SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 00:32:39 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2020

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: EN61fn
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   35      0
   40:  122      6
   20:  100      6
   15:   12      8
   10:
----------------------
Total:  269     20  Countries = 36  Total Score = 49,448

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Early in the week I joined CWJF (sent "NAM" for exchange vs
"NA")...then realized during the contest I was worth 10 points, nice!

Too bad there was no 10m opening...and 15m was pretty muted too. Maybe better
propagation next year on the high bands?!

Realized after the contest that EI5DI had a free CQMM contest module! I setup a
"custom" log entry in WriteLog but no cabrillo generated, dupes not by
band, and no points/mults tracking. WriteLog says they'll look at creating a
module for CQMM.

I think some stations didn't wait long enough to get the full exchange (NAM) and
automatically logged just NA which would result in lost points.

Fun contest but Day 2 was pretty slow.

Score was manually computed.

Best of health to all,
Eric