[3830] CWopsT N5AW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 14:16:36 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 22

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX (EM00)
Operating Time (hrs): 0:24

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  71
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  71  Mults = 71  Total Score = 5,041

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Not a good morning for me. Over slept. Had to reconnect antennas at the tower
after predicted thunderstorms did not materialize. Then connected them
incorrectly at the shack and took me 5 minutes to figure that out. If that
wasn't bad enough something was wrong with the logging program configuration and
ended up having to send many of the exchanges by hand (poorly). Didn't get my
coffee - maybe that was the problem. Hoping for better at 1900 if thunderstorms
stay away!