[3830] OnQP N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 20:54:35 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2020

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:    4      3      6
   80:   22     16     19
   40:   39     26     29
   20:    2      0      2
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
---------------------------
Total:   67     45     59  Total Score = 14,042

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Saturday, I was seriously focusing on the MIQP which definitely hurt the 80M
totals.
I was disappointed with the 80M activity I did hear, no time to call CQ ON on
75M.
Closer areas of ON were skipping over me on 40 Saturday leading to a very low
40M QSO count the first day. Sunday, 40M was about the only game in town and
propagation improved by 15Z to include all ON stations beyond my skip zone. Even
W1's were working ON easily. New stations kept popping up right until the end.
Thanks for all of the QSO's and I like the new mults per band rule which
encourages less used bands.

73 and stay well, Jeff