[3830] FlQP W4AN(KU8E) SOABMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4AN(KU8E) SOABMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 22:30:50 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2020

Call: W4AN
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 6:58

   40:   78     56
   20:   19
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   97     56  CW Mults = 35  Ph Mults = 27  Total Score = 15,500

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Made some contacts from home in between operating N4B remotely. Thought I would
put W4AN on the air even though we couldn't do it from Florida. Thanks to Bob,
N4BP for allowing John, K4BAI and I operate his station remotely. John and I did
all the CW and Bob all the SSB operating.

We really missed going out mobile as W4AN/m like we have for the past 15 or so
FQP's. Hopefully things will be back to normal next year so we can continue the
tradition.

Jeff KU8E