[3830] BARTG 75 KO7SS Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ko7ss@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG 75 KO7SS Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 00:00:29 +0000
                    BARTG Sprint 75 - April

Call: KO7SS
Operator(s): KO7SS
Station: KO7SS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

------------
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:  23
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  23  Mults = 17  Continents = 3  Total Score = 1,173

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Amazingly quick (100 WPM) contesting!

Since skimmers don't work for 75 baud RTTY, this contest involves turning
the dial which isn't a favorite activity for me :)

I had planned to set up the N1MM spectrum display with an RSP1A so I would
have something to click on, but didn't get started until an hour before the
contest start, and couldn't get it going.

Not much EU on 20M out here at the 1700Z start.

73, Bill KO7SS