[3830] FlQP N4CW SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4CW SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 00:16:59 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2020

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 06:00

   40:   93     0
   20:   67     0
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  160     0  CW Mults = 40  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 12,800

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I didn't have half the fun of operating mobile in Florida with W4TMO driving!
BUT, it was fun chasing mults with my signal mostly skipping over Florida.
Likewise, most of the time, signals were barely above the noise; I'd see a
posting on Telnet and couldn't hear the station! If I did faintly hear the
station, often I couldn't be heard....even with full power! So it went... Thanks
to FCG for a creative way to make it interesting with LOVEBUGS...I did work 'em
all. I also managed to work plenty of counties, but too many were SSB only!
Maybe next year Jim and I will do the Florida tour and put some of the missing
ones on...maybe!
73 and Be Safe