[3830] FlQP N4FP M/MMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4fp.wayne@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP N4FP M/MMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 11:55:05 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2020

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP K2ADA KM4HI
Station: N4FP

Class: M/MMixed LP
QTH: Ocala, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   431    689
   20:   604    823
   15:     1     41
   10:
--------------------
Total:  1036   1553  CW Mults = 78  Ph Mults = 75  Total Score = 1,108,944

Club: Silver Springs Radio Club

Comments:

Great fun, great team. We made the decision to run low power and didn't have the
runs the big boys were having, but we think we ended up with a better score
because twice the contacts we had would have been really tough.  Sunday was
really slow, especially 40, compared to Saturday.  Sure missed the pileups at
each new county that I experienced the past seven years. Nice representation by
the Silver Springs Radio Club.