[3830] FlQP W4AC M/MMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2xyzfrank@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W4AC M/MMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 16:07:18 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2020

Call: W4AC
Operator(s): NS4P K4EU AA4TI W4IEE K8QJF N2UD W5GJ W4JS KN4BAR KN4ONE K0AL
KJ4NDO KB1HIP W2XYZ
Station: W4AC

Class: M/MMixed HP
QTH: Sarasota
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   40:   584    524
   20:   753    963
   15:    11      2
   10:     3      2
--------------------
Total:  1351   1491  CW Mults = 83  Ph Mults = 73  Total Score = 653,016

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

The Tamiami Amateur Radio Club in Venice, FL participated in the FQP as a
"distributed multi-multi" as club callsign W4AC.  Due to social
distancing guidelines, we operated from our individual QTHs scattered across
SARasota County, Florida.  We also networked ten members/users of N1MM+ together
via Hamachi which worked extremely well.  It was really neat to be able to view
where individual club members were operating and to see our combined real-time
logs at each QTH.

W4AC distributed ((SARasota)) multi-multi operators; most were constrained by
HOA rules and many with low power:
W2XYZ/Frank - FQP Manager - CW - dipole antenna
K4EU/Steve - FQP Co-Manager - CW - long wire antenna
W4IEE/Tom - CW and SSB - long wire antenna ((Brains behind Hamachi Networking))
NS4P/Steve - SSB - Flagpole antenna ((Brains behind Hamachi Networking))
W8QJF/Tom - SSB - dipole antenna ((Brains behind Hamachi Networking))
KN4BAR/Paul - SSB - wire antenna
N2UD/Tom - SSB - Flagpole antenna
AA4TI/Steve - CW - Flagpole antenna
KB1HIP/Andy - SSB - operated from K0AL
KJ4NDO/Jim - SSB - vertical antenna
KN4ONE/Tom - SSB - long wire antenna
K0AL/Al - SSB - Yagis for 40 and 20 meters
W4JS/Jack - SSB - Yagis for 40 and 20 meters
W5GJ/Bob - CW - Yagis for 40 and 20 meters

73....  Frank/W2XYZ & Steve/K4EU