[3830] 7QP W7WHY Cnty Exped SO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP W7WHY Cnty Exped SO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 May 2020 04:32:54 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: Cnty Exped SO HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 2.75

  160:    5
   80:  107
   40:   17
   20:   30
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  159     0       0  Mults = 39  Total Score = 18,603

Club:

Comments:

Been looking forward to this for a couple of weeks.  Got on this morning and
Murphy showed up with a vengeance.  First the rig wouldn't key in the CW mode.
Finally figured out that the 1/4" phono plug was open.  Changed cables and
off to the races.

Worked a station that told me I had a bad chirp.  Stopped to check the power
supply, as low voltage will cause the rig to chirp.  Took a break.  Found was
all OK.  Listened to the signal on another radio and for some reason, it sounded
fine.  Off to the races again.

Then the 'dah' side of the keyer decided not to work.  Checked it and the wire
had broken off.  Never happened before.  Was thinking the Gods were against me.

Finally got thing fixed and got a little run going on 80, but by then had pretty
much lost interest.

Thanks for calling in and make the time I was on fun.  73 to all and stay safe.

Tom W7WHY