[3830] MWaveSprngSprnt W9SZ/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9sz.zack@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] MWaveSprngSprnt W9SZ/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 May 2020 16:12:12 +0000
                    Microwave Spring Sprint - 2020

Call: W9SZ/R
Operator(s): W9SZ
Station: W9SZ

Class: Rover LP
QTH: Multiple
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

Total:  QSOs = 18  Max Dist(km) = 28  Total Score = 233

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I went to the Chicago area because I wanted to work some people on 24 and 47
GHz. Made two 24 GHz QSO's but none on 47 GHz. I made at least one QSO on every
band from 902 through 24192.

The first spot I was in was a parking deck in EN52xc with limited range. I
mainly wanted to work Nickoll Knoll in EN61ad. I did manage a couple other
QSO's.

The second spot was a parking deck in EN61av. Better view but there was a metal
railing on the top of the parking deck walls that hindered performance. I wasn't
able to manage any longer distance QSO's.

At least the weather was good and I had some fun.