[3830] 7QP K7QA SO(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7QA SO(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 May 2020 17:49:30 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: K7QA
Operator(s): K7QA
Station: K7QA

Class: SO(A)CW HP
QTH: MT-MIS
Operating Time (hrs): 14

  160:    37
   80:   234
   40:   426
   20:   581
   15:     0
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  1278    0       0  Mults = 68  Total Score = 260,712

Club: BigSky

Comments:

Had a midnight emergency call from the local commercial radio stations I work
with to fix a dead transmitter site so got a very late start in 7QP. Condx and
activity were superb on all bands for May except for the dead 15m. Lots of NEQP
stns on too.

Still working on a fix for the broken 40m beam so had to use the halfsquare,
which worked better than expected. Nice to have some EU stns call in on both 20
and 40. The bands were pretty much fished out here by 0500Z.

Sorry about sending MT-MSO for my county (instead of MT-MIS) when I first got
going. Tnx to the unidentified stn who exposed my senior moment lapse. Missoula
has always been MSO for all the locals. Maybe the contest mgr can fix that :-)
Tnx for all the Qs.