[3830] 7QP K7RL SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP K7RL SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 May 2020 18:24:59 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: WAISL
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Radios: SO2R

  160:    27     0      0
   80:   300    47      0
   40:   479    49      0
   20:   683   724      0
   15:     5     2      0
   10:     1     0      0
    6:     0     0      0
    2:     0     0      0
----------------------------
Total:  1495   822      0  Mults = 70  Total Score = 428,820

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Wow, tremendous participation! Here’s my math: (Stay at home orders) + (decent
band conditions) = lots of stations on the air. The low bands even cooperated
with manageable noise levels. It was really cool to hear so much activity.
Lemonade out of lemons.

Overlapping 7QP with QSO parties in New England and Indiana turned out to be a
bonus. Can’t ever remember working so many MA, NH, VT, ME, CT, RI and IN
stations, all with strong signals on all bands.

Worked a tremendous number of CA, AZ, and FL stations. Way more than usual.

I’m certain many new 7QP all-time records were made this weekend, including a
great score from NR7DX (N9RV) in the SOAB HP Mixed category. Congrats Pat! All
of these new records without 10m and 15m in play. Amazing.

CW was the place to be. Not only for higher point values, but many great ops
decided to get on the air. The only trouble spot for me was getting any traction
on 40m SSB. Maybe I tried at the wrong time.

Nice to work so many WWDXC members. Strong showing by CWT ops too. Glad so many
found their microphones. Nice to finally put a voice to the CW.

Thanks to the organizers and all who got on to participate. This is definitely
one for the record books.

73, Mitch, K7RL