[3830] ARI YL3JA(@YL1ZT) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kristers.misa@inbox.lv
Subject: [3830] ARI YL3JA(@YL1ZT) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 May 2020 22:37:27 +0000
                    ARI International DX Contest - 2020

Call: YL3JA
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: YL1ZT

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:  169     61      0       78
   40:  202    130      0      101
   20:  100    297      0      107
   15:   96      2      0       44
   10:    0      0      0        0
------------------------------------
Total:  567    499      0      330  Total Score = 1,851,960

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

Amazing event! Nice activity.
40-80m only wires, 40m vertical in repair works and other antennas still in
progress. Still pretty big RF from 80m delta loop, but otherwise it works
amazing.
Had a few NA stations on 80m as well.
20m 4el was amazing in Italian SSB pileups! Not so good in cw, so I had to use
delta loop for 20m cw.
I thought that this will be three band contest and didn’t even hope for 15m or
even 10m. Although 10m yagi is on the ground for repair and 15m is broken, or,
it was broken.
I decided to check 15m in the morning and boom, here they, but I remembered that
I don’t have any antenna with proper SWR on 15m. And here comes the magic. 15m
yagi suddenly came back to life and worked just flawlessly!
Amazing weekend, thank you guys!
73! Kris JA