[3830] NewEngQP N1E(K1IB) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, millmoore@vermontel.net
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP N1E(K1IB) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 00:09:23 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2020

Call: N1E
Operator(s): K1IB
Station: N1E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vermont
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:     187
   40:     470
   20:     427
   15:       0
   10:       0
------------------------
Total:    1084      0  Mults = 79  Total Score = 171,114

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This year I planned an extensive mobile operation along the Connecticut River
border of Vermont and New Hampshire and obtained a three-letter call for that
purpose. The pandemic ended the mobile plans but I kept the call: N1E.

Operating with a three-letter call was great when running but tough for S&P.
Stations being called often don't expect the short call.

With hams everywhere staying at home, the activity level was terrific. My rate
meter peaked several times just above 190 on 40m and 80m during Saturday
evening.

I worked 47 U.S. states. Struck out on ND, NV and AK. Nevada, where were you
during the 7QP?

Thanks to all for the fun!