[3830] NewEngQP K8MR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP K8MR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 00:27:11 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2020

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sarasota FL
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    157       0  Mults = 40  Total Score = 12,560

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Florida was a nice distance to W1 for much of the weekend, lots of three band
QSOs from my low profile condo station of a K3/G5RV at 35 feet. I set up as
multi-mode, but as usual found SSB to be very difficult, especially since many
on 20M likely have their beams pointed at the west coast, so they seldom hear us
Florida guys, many or most of whom are in restricted or limited antenna
situations.

Thanks to all who were there for the Florida QSO Party last weekend. I'm happy
to return the courtesy for the W1 event!

73  -  Jim  K8MR