[3830] NewEngQP K8TE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8te.bill.mader@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP K8TE Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 14:35:33 +0000
                    New England QSO Party - 2020

Call: K8TE
Operator(s): K8TE
Station: K8TE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Rio Rancho NM
Operating Time (hrs): 3

   80:      8
   40:     56        1
   20:     59       23
   15:
   10:
------------------------
Total:    123       24  Mults = 39  Total Score = 10,530

Club: Albuquerque DX Assn

Comments:

What an interesting weekend!  Last year, we had planned to travel to UT for the
7QP, then COVID-19 got in the way for this year.  I usually concentrate on the
7QP and miss the NEQP.  Instead, we stayed home and I spent a lot of time in the
shack feeding RF to my two dipoles.  I was happy to get a few DE contacts in the
log.

Thanks for the contacts, especially to K2LEK for my last MA county!
Unfortunately, I never found LINME.  Let’s hope we have a COVID-19 virus in
use by the same time next year.  And maybe HF propagation will be a little
better too and my noise level will decrease.  And I give a big thanks to Bruce,
WA7BNM for this web site and the parsing tool for this past weekend’s contest!
 73, Bill, K8TE

K3, KPA1500, Dipoles at 30 ft.