[3830] CWopsT N3BB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N3BB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 15:43:48 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 6

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  161
   20:    1
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  162  Mults = 162  Total Score = 26,244

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Not bad for no QSOs in the first two minutes and then forgetting that the
"twenty meters" radio had the "Split" button pushed for some
reason. Perhaps that explains why AA3B and K4RUM et al refused to come back to
my "SO2R" calls. When genius Jim finally noticed the situation, genius
Jim just said to heck with his and stayed on 40 with the exception of making one
SO2R contact with K4RUM to prove to myself that my antenna actually was working.
Yeah, it was that sort of day. To underscore the "sort of day," I had
six QSOs made during "warm up" and forgot to erase those from the DAT
file, so I was sending a contact total of six higher than the number above.
Perhaps I need to go back to bed and start over.

Nice to work locals Susan K5DU and Bill N5VR and Rob, K5PI (who was 339... Rob,
were you in an RF cage? ... ) as well as AC5CA who is 75 miles away.

Lots of fun.

Oh, a little bird, Tree in fact, told me that there is some possibility that
"he will look" at adding the CWT/CWO to the TR supported contests.
Wow, would that be super.

Be safe everyone.

73, Jim N3BB