[3830] CWopsT WA8Y HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WA8Y HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 17:21:34 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 6

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  92
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  92  Mults = 92  Total Score = 8,464

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

Running Remote is a challenge when latency is 500ms or more.  The logger in the
remote shack doesn't keep up.  I didn't execute as well as last week (record
breaking personal best 107 Qs).  I missed the 1900 and 0300Z CWTs last week
because my remote station woulld not turn ON the Rig (everything else was OK).
CWTs are very busy these days and it is challenging to stake out 400Hz of
bandwidth.
After holding the frequency before CWT for 20 minutes, at 12:58 a guy comes
along and announces his call.  Was he answering my CQ, I guess not.  He told me
to QSY?  He wanted to use the freqeuncy about 50 Hz up from me?  I told him to
QSY.