[3830] 7QP W7CXX(WA7LNW) SO(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7lnw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 7QP W7CXX(WA7LNW) SO(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 18:00:45 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2020

Call: W7CXX
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: W7CXX

Class: SO(A)Mixed LP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Remote Operation

  160:    19     0      0
   80:   253     0      0
   40:   547    52      0
   20:   620    85      0
   15:     0     0      0
   10:     0     0      0
    6:     0     0      0
    2:     0     0      0
----------------------------
Total:  1439   137      0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 307,597

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Decided to put in a full 18 hour non-stop effort.  First time I had made such an
effort in any contest in many a year.  Just about killed me, but as you can see,
I survived. Recent station upgrades at remote site, K3 twins and new coax, along
with the absence of line noise, made for a marked improvement.  Enjoyed working
fellow AOCC members and many old friends from across the country. This is a fun
event for on the air reunions.  Signals were abnormally strong.  40 and 80
meters were quiet making them a joy to operate.  RBN was not much use until the
last hour searching out stations on 160 meters.  I was surprised by the
occasional DX station who would call me from out of the blue.  One minute I
would be working CA the next EU stations. Always amazed with 20 meters does
that?  Something you have an opportunity to experience when you sit in front of
your radio for the entire operating event. Looking forward to next year's 7QP.

73 Jack