[3830] CQ-M K9GY SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9GY@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ-M K9GY SOABCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 May 2020 14:53:38 +0000
                    CQ-M International DX Contest - 2020

Call: K9GY
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: K9GY

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: EN61fn
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   12             5
   40:   75            29
   20:   51            17
   15:    2             2
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  140     0      53  Total Score = 17,808

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

WriteLog doesn't have a CQ-M module... so downloaded N1MM+ about eight hours
before contest started...Amazed myself by getting telnet, CAT, and keying
working, hah! First time using N1MM! Some great features! LOVE dynamic
multiplier window based on spots which is clickable...awesome! A lot of function
keys were similar to WriteLog which made transition easier. Best conditions were
around EU sunrise.

Listened a bit on 6m for Sprint but geez I need to adjust audio so went back to
CQ-M after cursing Heil pro set elite and my stupidity for not checking audio
beforehand! No wonder I operate CW!

Best of health to all!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY too!

CQ CONTEST!