[3830] ArQP N8II SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ArQP N8II SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 20:34:41 +0000
                    Arkansas QSO Party - 2020

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   80:   15      5
   40:   37     23
   20:   42     37
   15:
   10:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:   94     65      0  Mults = 44  Total Score = 13,132

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Score includes 10 bonus QSO's = 2000 points. Each QSO with WR5P counts as a 400
point bonus verified by K5DB, because they are logged once for each of their 2
counties. I found WR5P on 3 band slots and W5YO on 4.

This was a pleasant surprise, a good turnout from AR along with 2 CW mobiles:
Bob, N4CD and Con, K5CM. Between a 25 minute break and then another to walk the
dog, I missed Bob in 3 counties two of which would have been mults. So, I am
surprised to have the 2nd highest reported mult so far. Congrats to Laci, OM2VL
for a great score and 47 mults. My effort was a bit laid back after the 4QP
weekend.

Thanks to sporadic E which was very strong into the Caribbean at 23Z, 40 and 20
stayed open well into the evening. Activity did die out, but K5CM was workable
after my sunset from his last 3 county line on 20. To boot, no one seemed to try
15M where I did hear a station in 5 land. The QRM from the CQ M contest and RTTY
on 40 was no fun. Several ops on 40 were clobbered by RTTY QRM.

Thanks to the fb mobile efforts and good home station activity it was an
interesting contest. I got maybe 10 stations to answer my CQ's on 20 phone.
The louder stations on 20 were very loud and the same on 40 after 2330Z.
Thanks to the Razorback CC and all who turned out, especially the 2 mobiles.
K5CM/m provided 30 Q's and N4CD 14 Q's.

73, Jeff N8II