[3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH3BCX(OH1ZAA) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 20:29:41 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 13

Call: OH3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH3BCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP20XW
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  28
   20:  15
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  43  Mults = 40  Total Score = 1,720

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Three Q's over the 1300Z session. Started on 7 MHz.
After 20 minutes to 14 MHz while the band was loaded
with USA.... The problem was that I could not work
them all at once, and ten minutes later suddenly the
band started to close. The highlight then was working
Steve KL7SB after the NW path faded. In the meantime
7 MHz had recharged, and it kept me busy till the end.
No time for 3.5 MHz.... Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856