[3830] Hamvention K4KCG(ND4Y) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Hamvention K4KCG(ND4Y) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 00:00:52 +0000
                    Hamvention QSO Party - 2019

Call: K4KCG
Operator(s): ND4Y
Station: K4KCG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0      0
   80:   32      2
   40:   67     99
   20:   48     64
   15:    3      0
   10:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  150    165  Total Score = 360

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

This was first time activating the Kentucky Contest Group call sign K4KCG.
It seemed appropriate with the Dayton Hamvention being cancelled to launch the
Club's call.  We will be active with this call next month in the Kentucky QSO
Party.  It was nice working everyone, but of course, not the same as being
there.  I kept getting texts thru the day from my regular Dayton travel buddies
N4TY, N4AR and G4UDU asking questions as if we were at the convention:
We're at breakfast, where are you? -- What booth are you at, I need your
opinion? -- Where are we going to eat lunch? -- What have you bought? -- and
last, my feet hurt, you ready to go?     ----   We all agreed, we're ready for
next year's Dayton!  Everyone stay safe and God bless........  73  from David
ND4Y