[3830] Hamvention W4EF LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4EF@dellroy.com
Subject: [3830] Hamvention W4EF LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 21:03:17 +0000
                    Hamvention QSO Party - 2020

Call: W4EF
Operator(s): W4EF
Station: W4EF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 00:30
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:
   40:   4
   20:   1
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   5      0  Total Score = 5

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Managed to remember how to bring-up the remote site. Had some weird stuff going
on with the audio. It's getting hot in the desert, so I hate to think what the
temperature was in the shack (nominal hell, maximum hell, or
hell="11"?). Maybe that was the source of the problem. Felt kind of
weak, so its possible my 40/20 M inverted-vee has fallen down even closer to the
ground :-) Nevertheless, I was glad I got to participate at least a little.