[3830] CWopsT N3JT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N3JT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 20:15:48 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 20

Call: N3JT
Operator(s): N3JT
Station: N3JT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  159  Mults = 150  Total Score = 23,850

Club:

Comments:

Gee!  I started with the beam NE to Europe.  Worked only USA guys so swung it
west.  Then I couldn't find a clear spot on 20m and conditions were good enough
so that I was beat out by somebody half the time I called.  So 65 QSOs in the
first 30 minutes, with 2 EU callers no less!  Then I found a CQ hole on 20m and
later 40m and things picked up so in a reversal of the usual pattern the 2nd
half produced more QSOs than the first half, 65 for the first half and 94 for
the 2nd.  Then at 30 seconds before the end the Internet failed completely and I
was shut down!! It took several minutes to restore things.  It's always
something.