[3830] Baltic YL3JA(@YL1ZT) SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kristers.misa@inbox.lv
Subject: [3830] Baltic YL3JA(@YL1ZT) SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 09:40:20 +0000
                    Baltic Contest - 2020

Call: YL3JA
Operator(s): YL3JA
Station: YL1ZT

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  CW Qs = 191  Ph Qs = 90  Total Score = 284

Club: Latvian Contest Club

Comments:

Looks like we had better activity than last year.
Nice to hear some friends again.
Worked with 100W and Delta Loop, just above the roof of shack.When the contest
started, I wasn't sure if I'm going to do all 5 hours, but eventually it was so
interesting that I couldn't stop.
Didn't had any serious tactics or something. SSB was hard, that's not the mode
for 100W, but CW was very good. At the start I had retty good pile up in CW.
sorry if I didn't hear you, I'm not the in that mode.
Cherry on the cake two USA stations which came back to my CQ. K1ZZ and N2KW.
Thank you guys for contest!
CU in WPX.
73! Kris