[3830] WPX CW N4QX SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, brennanprice@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N4QX SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 May 2020 21:58:58 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N4QX
Operator(s): N4QX
Station: N4QX

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  15
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  15  Prefixes = 14  Total Score = 434

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A quick Sunday drive during naptime for the girls, all S&P with a straight
key from the back deck of my condo. About 45 minutes in, SWR went through the
roof. Someone walking below had decided to "help" by moving the radial
of my Buddistick antenna from one spot in the common backyard to another spot in
the common backyard. Had fun nonetheless, working as far away as LZ9W and as
close as N3QE.

73 de Brennan N4QX