[3830] WPX CW NT6Q(N5ZO) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.n5zo@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NT6Q(N5ZO) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 00:29:25 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NT6Q
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    8
   80:  147
   40:  677
   20: 1066
   15:  170
   10:    3
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I took about 4 hours off during 1st day and somehow my brain told me that then
the plan was to take remaining 4 hours off during 2nd day.  So I come back from
my late afternoon lunch on Sunday afternoon ready to make best whatever Europe
there could be on 20 and before I hit F1 I take a look at N1MM+ off time counter
to make sure I don't screw up my last hour long break and program tells me that
I have operated bit longer than 37 hours already...  That is when I realize that
48 minus 36 is 12 and not 8...    So I took out about hour worth of Qs from end
of my log for numbers above, and I guess log checkers will just stop counting my
Qs when 36 hours of operating time is reached.  But I will submit those extra Qs
in my log anyway...

Friday night deep Europe opening was great, but with low power there is only so
much that can be worked especially from here, Far West.  My numbers are just bit
better than in SSB portion.  Again lots of W/VE in my log and average Pt/QSO
across all bands is just 1.9 and just 1.6 on 20 m where half of the Qs were
made.  Just 173 Qs to zones 14-16, which is about twice of SSB portion.  And
only 254 Qs to zoned 25, which feels very low.  South America also felt very
muted compared to SSB portion.
Tnx for Qs !
73 de Marko N5ZO