[3830] WPX CW K2IW SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW K2IW SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 00:45:33 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K2IW
Operator(s): K2IW
Station: K2IW

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: FN32
Operating Time (hrs): 32

------------
  160:
   80:   54
   40:  201
   20:  360
   15:   79
   10:   36
------------

Club:

Comments:

Wow, I think this is the first contest Ive ever broken 500 QSOs unless I was
part of a Multi Op team at K1TTT. Like last year, I visited a friends house
where I will be running Field Day from to set up antennas and prep. This year's
antennas were two Fan Dipoles with halfwave 80/40/20/10 elements on them. One of
them was setup as an inverted V position, and it did help getting some closer in
mults. My ALS-811 amp also kicked the bucket, so I had a new amp delivered just
before the contest, a ALS-606. Overall, I'm impressed with how much more my cw
skills have improved, but I still have much to learn when it comes to running
and trying to hold a freq in these sorts of contests. I put far too many hours
into this than I should have, should have spent more time holding a freq and
running instead of S&P'ing. Looking forward to seeing how I can improve this
going forward!