[3830] WPX CW AB2E SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW AB2E SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 00:54:50 +0000

   3.5     219     359   77   1.6
     7     574    1955  289   3.4
    14     660    1344  296   2.0
    21     151     185   30   1.2
    28     122     134   29   1.1
 Total    1738    4001  723   2.3
Score: 2,892,723
1 Mult = 2.4 Q's

Wow, what a great weekend. Condx did not seem very good at the beginning Fri
evening on 40m. Generally worked EU on S&P, but did get a couple good runs
going. Probably stayed on 20m too long, but was at least working EU there. Much
better on Sat night. Highlight Fri evening was working 5W1SA first call on 40m
about 0800Z. Personal best from home QTH for this contest, and with fewer hours.
If I could have operated full time could have had an even better score!
Seemed like an endless stream of callers on Sun afernoon when I got back on at
1900Z until the end. Nice to see 10m open awhile although just US and 1 or 2
Carib stations. 15m not open for me to EU on Sat, but worked EU Sun AM just
before had to leave so missed a nice opening. First time in a long time I've
made QSOs on all 6 bands. Some other highlights included A41CK, 5Z4/G3AB and
others calling in Sun afternoon. Although all wires, I was able to get decent
runs going on 20, 40, and 80, and ran about 90% of the time this contest.