[3830] WPX CW WR1ST(@K2LE/1) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW WR1ST(@K2LE/1) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 01:03:05 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WR1ST
Operator(s): K2LE K1EP VE4EA
Station: K2LE/1

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 30.5
Remote Operation

------------
  160:   10
   80:  211
   40:  713
   20:  876
   15:  409
   10:   28
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Sad story
We attempted to expand the all-remote M/2 station to be used by 5 ops - but ran
out of time to test and fix everything.
At the start of contest, we could not activate 2 out of the 5 participants
- lost quite a bit of time there. Our chief tech support was otherwise engaged
(running a big pileup @ KE1J.) So the carefully arranged op schedule flew right
out the window.
The three of us left tried hold things together, but early Sunday morning
everything fell apart. We could no longer connect to the station in VT, with
every one of us being at least 3-4 hours away from the QTH  -so had to call it a
QRT day.
Still it was fun while it lasted. Wait till next year.
Andy K2LE