[3830] WPX CW W2EG SOSB40 Classic TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W2EG@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW W2EG SOSB40 Classic TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 01:46:10 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W2EG
Operator(s): W2EG
Station: W2EG

Class: SOSB40 LP
Class Overlay: Classic TB-Wires
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 10:15

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  427
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Hudson Valley Contesters & DXers

Comments:

Line of thunder storms coming through Fri night (local) did not
help! Sure am looking forward to better conditions. Avr score per
QSO down to 3.5 and QSOs logged down to 427. Worst showing for me
in years. As last year, unable to run EU for more than few QSOs,
unlike years past. (Not that many years ago, I broke 1M.) Still
had fun. Thanks all for the QSOs.     73, Rich, W2EG