[3830] WPX CW N9TF SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N9TF SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 02:07:30 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   42
   20:  100
   15:    1
   10:
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Just playing around chasing and searching for new mults or SMCers when I wasn't
chasing new ones on 6m E's. Also spent some time bouncing over to 12m when in
the chair, searching for the last 15 states on that band for WAS. Last band
needed to finish off 10 band WAS from this location, before I pull up stakes
here for TN!
Late Saturday night I didn't know where to turn the beam on 20m. No sooner did I
work JA and VK, in the Asia/Pacific direction, I would hear and work EU Russia
and other East EU stations! Interesting conditions.
Broke up chair time to get in much needed yard work, and even a 4 mile run both
Saturday and Sunday. Fun weekend!

73 Gene, N9TF