[3830] WPX CW KH6CJJ SOAB TB-Wires LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KH6CJJ SOAB TB-Wires LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 05:25:12 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 35

------------
  160:    1
   80:   40
   40:  240
   20:  421
   15:  254
   10:   13
------------
Total:  969  Prefixes = 369  Total Score = 1,357,920

Club: Maui ARC

Comments:

Good conditions on the low bands both nights helped me double my score from last
year.  Unfortunately, the last few hours Sunday on the high bands were very
poor.  I have to mention that NR6O was loud all the time on every band and NO6T
was also always there.  Thanks for all the Qs and CU in the next one.

TS990
3 el SteppIR at 35 ft
Multiband dipole at 40 ft