[3830] WPX CW 9A0AA(@9A1TT) M/S Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW 9A0AA(@9A1TT) M/S Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 06:38:48 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: 9A0AA
Operator(s): 9A6M 9A9AB AI6V E71CQ IZ3NVR YO5LD Z33C
Station: 9A1TT

Class: M/S HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: JN85GV
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

------------
  160:   31
   80:  277
   40:  989
   20: 1342
   15:  758
   10:  234
------------

Club: DX and Contest Club Krizevci

Comments:

CQ WPX CW 2020 brought together 7 operators from 6 countries to operate remote
from 9A1TT, under this rare 9A0 prefix.

At 11am on the day before the contest, all seemed lost with some mainstay
operators opting for elsewhere and the remainder of the regulars at 9A1TT,
mainly focused on SSB.  What to do?  We put out an invite on YOTA's Facebook
page and by 18z we had a team together!

Last-minute remote contesting!

Thanks to RemoteHamRadio.com for the software support and Toni 9A9AB, Franjo
9A6M and DX and Contest Club Križevci for the callsign!

We used just 1 radio (Flex 6300) and 1 vfo, with just 1 operator at the wheel at
any time..hence the Classic overlay.
Given the last minute setup, we opted for a "keep it simple stupid"
approach and used the one browser window from RHR for ALL tools: radio, log,
rotor, amp, waterfall etc.  That said we had no band-map, no mult notifications,
no point stats etc. In addition, we used just 1 antenna per band with 1
amplifier and no more than 1.5kW at any time.

Thank you team for a great show. Well done!

73 to all who called us!

9A1TT