[3830] WPX CW OL5Y SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OL5Y@mastrant.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW OL5Y SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 10:44:28 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: BKO
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:   35
   80:  233
   40:  578
   20:  848
   15:  412
   10:  172
------------

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

After several months I have an opportunity to participate "full time".
I like WPX contest especially for 36 hours limit. I have enjoyed SO2R and
fine-tuned some part of "small pistol" strategy. Very strange CONDX on
Saturday afternoon, good on 80/160m (no QRN) and several nice unusual openings
on 15m to USA. I was disapponted by 40m on Sunday evening. This WPX was the best
one from my home QTH ever.
Thank you all for calling me or answering my call!
73! Martin

RIG: SunSDR MB1 + IC756, microHAM MK2R+, Station masters, Stack master,
switches...
ANT:
160: Inv. V for 40/80/160m @ 19m (63 ft.)
80: Inv. V for 40/80/160m @ 19m, Delta loop (apex up, corner feed)