[3830] WPX CW NP2KW SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, arsnp2kw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NP2KW SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 12:51:25 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NP2KW
Operator(s): NP2KW
Station: NP2KW

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: US Virgin Islands
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:    0
   80:    1
   40:   95
   20:  146
   15:   37
   10:    9
------------

Club:

Comments:

Limited effort with 100 watts on an all band dipole at 30 feet. Stritcly S&P
only although I was the only NP2 preffix in the contest and some of the weak
stations I called made an extra effort to put me in their log. WP2Z, WP2DX, KP2M
and KP2BH where the other USVI stations out there all with outstanding ops, good
luck to you all.
 I had a glitch in N1MM where I would select a signal on it's waterfall only to
be placed somewhere else on another signal, sometimes in the extra class portion
of the band where I wasn't supposed to be and I didn't notice, so there are 7
contacts in my log that will not count due to this technicality, my apologies to
those stations affected.
All in all it was great fun, and the IC7300 did an amazing job in filtering the
weak ones, I was truly impressed by how I could zero in on stations with no
signal whatsoever inbetween the QRM and work them on one call!!
73 and good luck to all de NP2KW!!